Thursday

Aaahh...Good Times....

SK8 T.V. -- Shoe Repair
'9o's skateshow with hosts Lance Mountain, Skatemaster Tate & Matthew Lyn...shoe repair+ HiJinx!



*Kids today?...one scuff and it's out of the rotation!

...feelin' a bit nostalgic. I'm also old enough to remember "Shoe Goo"

...man, do they still make this?...Probably...and probably not as toxic as back in the day...
Back then, between skating and b-ball (on 'crete), I chewed through quite a few kicks (much to my mum's chagrin)...and Shoe Goo stretched a pair at least onother week...Sweet!

2 comments:

May Wa LENG said...

Have you seen a movie called, 'the Debut'? Its about the modern filo lifestyle in america. Its got basketball, and Hip hop...and thats about it.

MARV said...

I'll check it out...b-ball&hip-hop...and deep fried food. (yup, call me mr. generalisation!)...oh yeah, i forgot "clipping of nails in public"...yuk!