Tuesday

Wank.

A "Blogger" Bag?!?
...are you f*ckin kidding me? I mean it's an alright bag...but to call it the "Blogger" Bag is such a complete wank of a marketing ploy! Do bloggers really have specific needs that have to be met??? Maybe a secret compartment for your Blogger Membership card??? What a load of bollocks! It's just a friggin' lappy bag!
Timbuk2's "Blogger" Bag



I mean if you really have to cart a lotta sh*t around, I would suggest the:


...yeah, yeah...the name is also a bit of a toss...but it's served me well (you know some days you just wanna have everything with you...). Also great as a second carry-on on flights (I just give a little shrug at check-in, "what? It's my laptop bag."...yeah, a lappy as well as chock-full of books, Ho-ho's and Diet Coke)
But really, most days I can get by with just the lappy (+cords) and the Wacom...so it's:
Head Porter-Black Beauty Brief...(also converts to a back-pack!...though I've never done it...). Sleek, stylish...yet understated...like myself....what?!
* I'll cop the "Blogger" Bag...after I get myelf a "Haughty-Bitch European Manpurse"...

No comments: