Wednesday

Adam Phillips'
"Waterlollies"
- Now Showing!



Adam Phillips' (Flash Master, and one of the nicest people in the biz!) latest installment to the world of Brackenwood, "Waterlollies", is NOW SHOWING!!!

Actually, it's been showing for a few weeks now (at BiteyCastle, Newgrounds, YouTube, etc.), and I've been meaning to post it...(sorry Adz!)...
...But every time I've tried, I mean EVERY time...I get sucked into watchin' it again... ...and then I'm reduced to a near catatonic state of "AWE" (all-caps!). Awe, at what this talented, sexy (wait, whu??) MoFo can do with Flash...(and considering what Flash was originally made for, this, as well as his previous works, are amazing, amazing accomplishments!!!)... ....and I forget what I was doing and walk around in a daze of inspiration...

But not this time!...This time, I will not press play. This time, I will get to post it...really I will...

Congrats Adz, on your latest, and best work to date! A stunningly gorgeous piece of work!!! Can't wait for the next one...

"Waterlollies" - a Brackenwood Story


P.S. Dude, water droplets...three levels (in my count) of tones/hi-lites/etc., plus "spherical" light/bg reflection-refraction?...in Flash?? Are you fracking kidding me?!?...Genius!!! EEEEK!!! (<- *manly-fx-geek-shriek*).

P.P.S. (or is it, P.S.S.?)...Brackenstore? Medium, please. Ta.

No comments: