Wednesday

GreyOne x New Era






I don't usually rock hats, 'coz I've got a deceptively large head circumference...a fact cruelly pointed out to me a few years back as I was at a hat shop lookin for something to wear to "Melbourne Cup Day" at work...this bitch of a modiste pointed out, sans any deftness, "you have quite a large head, don't you"...and proceeded to measure it to confirm her observation......and that's when I dropped her to the ground with a vicious neck-chop!!!... (I wish.)

Aaaanyway...I've let many a dope cap pass me by since then, but with this latest from GreyOne/New Era, I might just have to say "damn the pointing and staring!", and rock it...

Definitely a sweet design from the crew at GreyOne...all microsuede top and underbill...comes in two colorways...black/purple ( gold satin lining), and the Grey ( black satin lining)...
Matching tees will also be released.
(*yo J, I can squeeze into a 7 1/2!!! Hook me up!)
info: GreyOne

No comments: